Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Ice Swimming Update

Just a quick update on the ice swimming.  I noticed last week that there were fewer and fewer swimmers to be seen, and then finally none.  I waited to see if they were done for the season and found that they weren't returning. 

And now some of the boats have returned to the docks that the swimmers were swimming off of.  Clearly they would not want to swim if there is a boat moored right at the site of the ladder.  But I was not totally convinced until they took the ladder away two days ago.  

So now I am going to have to find something else to watch out my window.  For now it is the coffee house that is directly accross the street (it is also the marina club house).  The coffee house has been closed for the season and I am now watching intently for the tell tale tables and chairs to be put outside so that I will know that it is open again.  How great is it to have a coffee house with a picturesque view just accross the street ?  Once again I say "Life is Good".

No comments:

Post a Comment